Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Advantage of prison - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advantage of prison

Mentor

Re: Advantage of prison

You can help me when I reach Europe. Not before, I hvae to do it in a big sweep. If I attack only one small country at a time no one will notice. Then by the time they do notice I will have the whole of the Pacific. And a whole lot of momentum. You can be my second in command, but only when I reach Europe.

Can I manage some of the labor camps?

I'm somewhat of a sadist and I'm sure that I'll be able to make the workers produce your goods in a reasonable (very reasonable!) amount of time

I'd also like to create a Soylent Green-like facility, so we can 'recycle' all the workers that fail to do their duties properly; nothing shall go to waste!!!

Mentor

Sure thing. Just make sure they are produced economically. But hang on, I will have the whole world in labor camps, so money will no longer exist. Ha, I forgot that. Whats to stop us from taking Mars?

I have thought about this myself many times. It's not loke us serfs can do much about the situations that happen in the government .... why not get something out of the tax gouging we all went through for the last 8-10 years.

Whats to stop us from taking Mars?
    The Martians?

Just make sure you don't mess with my chunk of ice. We Antarcticans are liberalists and we would die before allowing you to rule us.

Mentor

I don't have a problem with killing people. I will do whatever is necessary for world domination.

Oh oh... can I get to rule Finland... I've grown to like the country - and I always felt like having millions and millions of slaves.

Plus it would make a great outpost for a woodchopper labor camp !

I don't have a problem with killing people. I will do whatever is necessary for world domination.
    You will die if you step foot on my continent. As daimyo of Kenshia, I will personally see to it that you and your army perish. Just remember to bring your parka. Aku soku zan.

Well, for sure, your date book will never be empty, you'll have a sore asshole, and you'll learn the perils of dropping your soap in the community shower. No work? The prisoners in this state who aren't in max security clean drainage ditches -- fun, if you like rattlers and cottonmouth moccasins. And they do it daily, sore ass or not. The food has been described as twice-digested slop. The law of the jungle is in effect 24 a day. And if you survive, you probably won't qualify for the shittiest job on the market. So go to the pokey if you must, but take a large supply of vaseline, and wear your jock strap backwards. Rotsa ruck. :