Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advantage of prison

Mentor

Advantage of prison

I think that right now I would rather be in prison than working. I am working my little ass off right now, I just did 16hours today. I have to pay for food, I have to pay for clothes, the only time I have to do this is at 2am after I finish, most nights I just come home, eat and pass out. Now in prison it is just the same, but I get free food, and clothes. You say its not. I think if I just commit a small crime, like theft, about 50 times, then I will go to a minimum security prison and live a nice cushy life. Each time they release me I will go get on my motorcycle, steal some petrol and travel at 180kmh on the open road until I am caught. That way I will be guaranteed free board and food for almost every day of my life.
    Just a thought

Re: Advantage of prison

rofl....

Mentor

Also, you wouldn't have to worry about women. You could hook up with a guy named Bubba and live happily after ... ;D

Mentor

I think that right now I would rather be in prison than working. *I am working my little ass off right now, I just did 16hours today. *I have to pay for food, I have to pay for clothes, the only time I have to do this is at 2am after I finish, most nights I just come home, eat and pass out. *Now in prison it is just the same, but I get free food, and clothes. *You say its not. *I think if I just commit a small crime, like theft, about 50 times, then I will go to a minimum security prison and live a nice cushy life. *Each time they release me I will go get on my motorcycle, steal some petrol and travel at 180kmh on the open road until I am caught. *That way I will be guaranteed free board and food for almost every day of my life.
    Just a thought
    Are you insane?? you would rather be in prision than free to do as you want? you would rather have some big fat guy fucking you in the ass at night?? In prision the tell when to sleep , the tell you when to get up, there are no sick days, there are no days off.
    Someone will kick your ass just because they dont like the way you look and the gaurds will look the other way?
    You think because your in a minimun security prision shit like that dosent happen, your a fool!!

I'm save in this post because this HAS to be one of the most rediculous posts i have ever read!!!!

i hope this is only a joke thread

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

CP: Your choice of prison over freedom is akin to choosing Windows over Linux. Think about it!

CP is an aussie isnīt he. That means he has got it in his genes.

Join the circus. As long as you have an unusual talent, you'll get free food and shelter.

Kind Mastermind

I think that right now I would rather be in prison than working. *I am working my little ass off right now, I just did 16hours today. *I have to pay for food, I have to pay for clothes, the only time I have to do this is at 2am after I finish, most nights I just come home, eat and pass out. *Now in prison it is just the same, but I get free food, and clothes. *You say its not. *I think if I just commit a small crime, like theft, about 50 times, then I will go to a minimum security prison and live a nice cushy life. *Each time they release me I will go get on my motorcycle, steal some petrol and travel at 180kmh on the open road until I am caught. *That way I will be guaranteed free board and food for almost every day of my life.
    Just a thought
    Besides the aforementioned posts by boblucci, et al, you obviously don't have a three strikes rule! Imagine getting popped for three petty felonies and spending the rest of your life in prison. Not a good deal.

Anyway, I understand your reasoning. I hate working, can't wait to retire. But, I would rather retire than go to prison. Though, somedays, not having to do a darn thing (constitutionally, they can't make prisoners work, but they do it anyway) would definitely have it's advantages.

Mentor

CP is an aussie isnīt he. That means he has got it in his genes.
    Ever call me australian again and I'll find out where you live and cause you immense amounts of pain. I realise there is no freedom in prison, but after working a 16 hour day, I felt that I had no freedom anyway. And I would fight to defend my self. I would get on side with the guards, and do very little work, but through my friendship with the guards I would control the prison. This way I would get special treatment for myself and all my prison buddies, thereby getting them on my side. Then I would move on to controlling the prison system. I would do this by being transfered from prison to prison following the same routine in each. Once I am released, I will make friends with my prison buddies friends outside prison. I would then plan a mass escape plan. Every single prison in the country would have my prison buddies released at the same time. From here I plan to seize the army. I will have so many people on my side, and it will be so sudden the take over will be no problem. Once I am in control of the army I will start a revolution and overthrough the governemt. From there it is just a simple matter of doing the same thing in Australia. I will then join Australia and New Zealand together to form a very large New Zealand. Once I have my very large New Zealand I will sweep upwards through the Pacific, using my prison buddies to do the same thing I did in unimportant countries. Then if they don't hand over control, I'll kill them. From the Pacific, I will move up into Asia sweep westward (I think its west) Taking every country in the continent right through Europe and Africa at the same time as well. Once I have my large country encompassing the Pacific, Asia, Africa The Middle East and everything else, I will then move onto the Americas. I will gain control of Canada first, then move south, and gain control of the whole planet.
    Once I have the planet I plan to move everybody into labour camps where they will make me everything I need. The people of New Zealand will live a relaxed life, never having to work at all. Having the rest of the world provide food, clothing and everything else they could possibly want. I will rule with a firm hand. If you even look at someone under my control sideways you will be shot on the spot.
    Do you now understand why I want to go to prison?

because you're criminally insane ?

btw. good plan, one question:

Do you need a henceman or something.... I would make a mean sidekick !