Thread: two snow days in a row!

two snow days in a row!

I could get used to these 3 day school weeks and 4 day weekends.

Re: two snow days in a row!

School is closed today here. Pretty bad weather: lots of snow and ice.

Ahh... it's a beautiful day in Aarhus today - the sun is shining, no wind, almost reminds me of Turku now.... no rain.... sup with that, I nearly didn't reconise my country.

The world kinda looks like a glazed donut here this morning. When I got out of work at 1:15 this morning, there was about 3/8" (9 mm.) of ice all over my Jeep. Took a while to scrape it off. The temp's above freezing now and it's raining, but the forcast says that the low tonight will be 15 degrees F. Man, I'm not going ANYWHERE this weekend.

It's shorts and T-shirt weather here in Florida. We only have one season and it's mainly filled with super-democrat rednecks complain about EVERYTHING.

another snow day today which is monday. So far its been a 5 day weekend if I didn't go to school just for science today. I don't care what you think mixing chemicals is fun

I don't think my high school has had a snow day in 8 years.

But that doesn't matter, because we have so many PD days and teacher's conventions that we don't know what to do with them

Last week, the semester started on a friday. This week there is a teacher's convention thu+fri, next week there is a PD day friday, and the week after is some holiday on monday. The first full week of school does not come until the end of the month

So, lets recap. First I get a 1-day week of school, then a regular weekend. Then I get a 3 day week plus a 4 day weekend. Then I get a 4 day week plus a 4 day weekend. Then I finally get a 5 day week and a regular weekend ;D

We get lots of snow days, fog days and sometimes other stupid reasons the country buses can't go. I live in the city, my school is in the city but 3/4 of the schools population is hicks.

My highschools desemestered for the past year. It basically gives you an extra day in between to do homework.

Mentor

Snow ? Whats snow ? I think we had 4 inches of snow this year!!!

I just got back for Las Vegas and the weather there sucked it was like 50 during the day and it got down to the twenties at night!!!! It's like i never left new jersey, it sucked.

yes monday it was -18 celcius with windchill.