Thread: I Miss Apartment Life

I Miss Apartment Life

I use to have an aprtment in Orlando. It was great! We split the rent between 4 people so we all paid 450 a month (which is good for Orlando). We had these techno dorks who lived next to us who we made fun of al the time and would bang on the walls. There was a drug dealer who lived bellow us who we loved to get on tape ... freaked him out. There was an room in the adjacent building full of jewish guys who drank all the time and called eachother hitler and stuff ... cracked me up. Next to them was a guy who gave out free tatoos. Every night we'd see this gay guy at 7-11 who would crack gay jokes while we filled out 1.5 gallon mugs with $2.50 a cup frozen fruit drinks. We'd light our asian friend on fire and putting him out with the extinguisher. Life was good.

Kind Mastermind

Re: I Miss Apartment Life

I use to have an aprtment in Orlando. It was great! We split the rent between 4 people so we all paid 450 a month (which is good for Orlando). We had these techno dorks who lived next to us who we made fun of al the time and would bang on the walls. There was a drug dealer who lived bellow us who we loved to get on tape ... freaked him out. There was an room in the adjacent building full of jewish guys who drank all the time and called eachother hitler and stuff ... cracked me up. Next to them was a guy who gave out free tatoos. Every night we'd see this gay guy at 7-11 who would crack gay jokes while we filled out 1.5 gallon mugs with $2.50 a cup frozen fruit drinks. We'd light our asian friend on fire and putting him out with the extinguisher. Life was good.
    Are you sure that you are not describing a Mel Brooks movie here?

You are twisted beyond repair.... go sign up for mental treatment !

i'd love to live above a drug dealer...

Where are you now? Prison?

i'd love to live above a drug dealer...
    LOL.......

I'm sorry, would you remove the needle from your arm while I'm talking to you sir ? It's distracting me.

I use to have an aprtment in Orlando...We'd light our asian friend on fire and putting him out with the extinguisher. Life was good.
    I used to smoke what you're smokin' too... ;D

Where are you now? Prison?
    Oh geez, I wish! Cakewalk life with cable TV and a nice workout center!

"I installed a skylight in my bedroom. The people upstairs are really pissed off". -- Steven Wright ;D

"I installed a skylight in my bedroom. The people upstairs are really pissed off". -- Steven Wright ;D
    lol .. at least you will see your neighbours more often
    ;D