Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

no angst thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no angst thread

no angst thread

if i read another fricking thread that ends in "wah, i don't have a gf" or "wah, reminds me of boohoo" or "wah! that boiling coffee on my lap hurts" i'll puke.

so, no angst in this thread. i forbid it.

Re: no angst thread

I'm tempted to hurt you YaRness !

yes, anger. anger is not forbidden from this thread.

just no smashing pumpkins/NIN/goth whininess allowed.

Why do I feel targetted by this thread ?

Why do I feel targetted by this thread ?
    It's not targeted to you, I don't belive. It's Valentines Day (the day of VD) and lots of people go around complaining and crying and acting all pop-on-a-bad-day-ish.

It's not you, it's all of us ... really .

not just lovechild, but the other people getting all offended at each other.

I think I'm gonna do the chunky yawn 8)

I hate you all! I wish you would just... just... [cries] I love you guys!

LMAO, welcome to LJR therapy..........

Mentor

No crying, just anger. I hate my piece of shit motorcycle. I am going to push it on its side and set it on fire.