Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cryptography challenge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cryptography challenge

Cryptography challenge

There is a hidden message in the quote below. *Can you figure it out?

Rapid evolution of acrimonious destitution is taboo to heady evolutionists. *Bradytely is an ode to the odyssey of k selection that dumbfounded Ukrainian nationalistic evolutionists.
    A few hints:
    • The topic has nothing to do with the hidden message.
    • The hidden message is not very elaborate or exciting.

Re: Cryptography challenge

why? is it a good story?

If I say this:

R e o a d i t t h e B i a o t t o o k s t d U n e
    Am I on the right track?

If I say this:
    R e o a d i t t h e B i a o t t o o k s t d U n e
    hmm good idea :

Read it the [ biat] took stun ???

hmm good idea :

Read it the [ biat] took stun ???
    Or:

Read it the Biat took Dune? Or Read could be 'Road'?

GnuVince got three words correct so far.

I am thinking about: Read/Road it, the bot took Dune. Also, Read/Road could well be 'Reload' (by adding a 'l')

Isn't this more like stenography or a word game or is there an actual algorithm that produces that kind of x->y hash.

Isn't this more like stenography or a word game or is there an actual algorithm that produces that kind of x->y hash.
    Yeah, you're right, I just gave this thread the first name that came to my head.

Read the book Dune !