Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avoid the LNO area........

Avoid the LNO area........

............Looks like she's gonna blow again!!!! If you don't wanna get covered with troll entrails, stay out of the vicinity!!!

Re: Avoid the LNO area........

Man, since you put it like that, now I have to go check it out! ;D

What exaclty is happening over there? I havn't been ther for at least a year.

First of all their mail scripts have been broken for a long time,. so I can't get my password back.... and that sucks, because I fell like trolling over there !

Thanks for the Psych exercise, Dean. You KNOW we're gonna check it out. ;D

What area? Looked like the normal bunch of losers doing the normal bunch of loser things.

What area? Looked like the normal bunch of losers doing the normal bunch of loser things.
    please tell me you aren't serious? the amount of elitists on this site is really starting to bug me.. it's supposed to be a help site to new users, not a club for elitists.

What area? *Looked like the normal bunch of losers doing the normal bunch of loser things.
    And you are saying what exactly?
    There was absolutely no reason for that comment. A good part of the people here at LJR are at LNO also. So, you say LJR are losers doing a bunch of looser things too?

Back on topic:
    Yea, so the LNO server(s) are fscked. What else is new? ....just waiting for I.com to finally crumble so someone who cares can host/admin LNO.....

And how many of you were there when sensei was running the show? *How many of you remember how great it used to be there? * You guys have been to way to many sensitivity training seminars. Go check out the where is sensei post. Mine is at the bottom, user number 7969, registered in june of '00. Lno is where I started using linux at and where I learned alot. And if you guys cant learn to take a joke then execuse the piss out of me.

And how many of you were there when sensei was running the show? How many of you remember how great it used to be there? You guys have been to way to many sensitivity training seminars. Go check out the where is sensei post. Mine is at the bottom, user number 7969, registered in june of '00. Lno is where I started using linux at and where I learned alot. And if you guys cant learn to take a joke then execuse the piss out of me.
    I was there back then and it was great. Then internet.com decided to smash it. Then, by email protest, we saved LNO bunt unfortunatly Sensei wasn't allowed to continue as the leader as IDC decided it would be a group of volunteers. They didn't do terrible, but they can't top Sensei.

I wonder where he is .... :'(