Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

check out....

Thread: check out....

check out....

....www.afrotechmods.com This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and the strange part is, some of the stuff will work!!

Re: check out....

lol .. i like the under 1$ section :P
    the layout of the site is nice too..

It's so.... ghetto..... I LOVE IT !!!

Yeah, I really like the hard drive speakers- I may give that a shot. ;D ;D ;D

rofl... ah man, that site is priceless...

ROFL, my school has some old broken HD's lying around, I am so going to do the HDD speaker mod!! ;D ;D

Dang,

rofl, that's funny.

I was going to link the Large Array of Stale Technology (L.A.S.T.), but I didn't find it in a google image search. I hung that up at work once, and it stayed up for the better part of a year. Sad part was most of the stuff in the department I hung it up in really was old junk.

Cool stuff, dude. No jive.