Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Microsoft hires teens

Thread: Microsoft hires teens

Microsoft hires teens

And here's what happens

http://darkhost.mine.nu:81/ (click on "Microsoft are l33t&quot

Re: Microsoft hires teens

lol .... not to long ago a guy who had a dialect server like that got sued by a major corporation for stealing content. >

By the way, MS does hire teens straight form high school in the redmond area. And yes, they actually DO SOME OF THE CODING. Not that teens are always bad coders, but 95% of teens straight from HS i na specific area are not ready for systems programming.

That's funny.

That's funny.
    no it's tragic

How is it tragic?

How is it tragic?
    Imagine this:

Teens without the proper training develops the most widely used Operative System... Catch my drift ?

Imagine this:

Teens without the proper training develops the most widely used Operative System... Catch my drift ?
    No, I don't. I think that's hilarious.

Linux is developed by university students and grads, windows is developed by high school grads. It's no wonder that Linux is superior.

Linux? Ewww... gotta be one of the worst unix-like kernel ever. FreeBSD's kernel is much better (in part due to the fact that most people who get their patches accepted are experienced programmers.)

no it's tragic
    No, it's a freakin riot ;D

You're all wrong. It's a tragic, hilarious, freakin' riot.