Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No more coffee for me

Re: No more coffee for me

It's been 10 straight days without caffine in my life... I'm beginning to like my decision, I sleep a lot better now.

The only part I really miss about this the feeling when I drink coffee or coke with my friends.. and I replaced that with them drinking coke / coffee and me drinking water / non caffinated softdrink / tea

It's been 10 straight days without caffine in my life... I'm beginning to like my decision, I sleep a lot better now.

The only part I really miss about this the feeling when I drink coffee or coke with my friends.. and I replaced that with them drinking coke / coffee and me drinking water / non caffinated softdrink / tea
    Switch to alchohol.

Seriously, you're probably better off not ingesting the caffeine. A little won't hurt, but a lot everyday for years and years can't be good. You just have to watch out. A lot of things have caffeine that you wouldn't think about. Iced tea and chocolate come to mind.

Diet Coke is not a good substitute either. It contains a nasty little chemical called Aspartame. http://www.aspartame.com/symptoms.htm

can we just lock this thread and re route our efforts on meeting with LC and kick him in the nutts???

can we just lock this thread and re route our efforts on meeting with LC and kick him in the nutts???
    Why... I didn't do anything...

No, but a personal intervention is MUCH more fun!! (except for the guest of honor). ;D

But you said we could if you drank caffeine, so we all want to sit around you and wait for you to make a mistake, and then take turns kicking your nuts. It's for your own good...

But you said we could if you drank caffeine, so we all want to sit around you and wait for you to make a mistake, and then take turns kicking your nuts. It's for your own good...
    STOP... you're reminding me of my girlfriend.... OUCH !!!!

*/me hides... no honey... please don't hit me.... OUCH !!!*