Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #5 on the way

Re: #5 on the way

One baby, one cartoon, one bottle of coke and I'm set for the day
    One babe, one carton of prophylactics, one bottle of wine and I'm set for the night.

II'll relay your congrats & good wishes to my daughter and her husband. I, personally, had NOTHING to do with it, Candy may be dandy, but incest is NOT best!

Might be... I don't care about money when I babysit the babies - I only need them as a valid exuse for watching Disney cartoons.
    Oh come on. Who needs an excuse to watch cartoons? I don't hold it as a secret that I like cartoons. (I don't really like Disney ones though, but close enough.)

Oh by the way, congratulation and good luck to you and the family.

Kind Mastermind

Wow, that's great. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy. We have had a large number of pregnancies here on base lately (most are due in the March, April, May time frame. That corresponds with the month and half or so that they wouldn't let us leave base ). My wife will be popping out the fourth child in April (guess we couldn't find anything good on tv in July/August ;D). We have two born in June and now we will have two born in April. So, it looks like there are going to be two months of very little money in my house.

Kind Mastermind

Might be... I don't care about money when I babysit the babies - I only need them as a valid exuse for watching Disney cartoons.

One baby, one cartoon, one bottle of coke and I'm set for the day
    I don't need an excuse for watching cartoons. If it's there and I'm in the mood for a cartoon, then it's gets watched! My favorite movies tend to be cartoons (right after Bruce Lee flicks).

I don't need an excuse for watching cartoons. *If it's there and I'm in the mood for a cartoon, then it's gets watched! *My favorite movies tend to be cartoons (right after Bruce Lee flicks).
    I know...

The funnist thing I've done in a while was to take my bestfriend out to see Shrek at the 2pm showing, when all the kids where there... I honestly think that we enjoyed the movie more than the kids. At age 20 and 30..... LOL

I don't think there's anything wrong with cartoons. I'm a life-long Warner Bros. lover, Particularly the Chuck Jones- Fritz Freling years. Unfortunatly, cartoons are aimed at childeren, for the most part. If Hollywood would get their heads out of their butts, and give us more stuff like "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" I think they'd really make animation a lot more palatible.

I share my birthday with one of my brothers and it's exactly a week from my other brother. And my half-sister was born the following month.

Kind Mastermind

I know...

The funnist thing I've done in a while was to take my bestfriend out to see Shrek at the 2pm showing, when all the kids where there... I honestly think that we enjoyed the movie more than the kids. At age 20 and 30..... LOL
    I'm 30, and I love cartoons. My kids get less excited about cartoons than I do (yes, I have begged my wife to let me see the latest cartoons! My kids don't do that, yet!). Most of todays cartoons have humor meant for kids and adults. That's what's cool about Shrek and a host of others. I have personnally seen Shrek about a dozen time, if not more. I can't wait for Monsters, Inc to come out on video.