Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Something new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something new

Hybrid View

Something new

I could post it, but it's more fun to let you guess...

Re: Something new

Your avatar
    The message under your avatar
    Your haircut
    Your computer
    Your distro
    Your KDE theme
    Your editor
    Your shoes

ah, a return to the old avatar.

Maybe it's time for Pepe to resurface......

Your avatar
    New, but not what I was think about

The message under your avatar
    Also new, but not was I was thinking about. I just love The X Files

Your haircut
    Nope, haven't cut my hair since before I went to Finland... but I guess I better go have that done as well... thanks.. it's getting quite long, I look like a caveman now.

Your computer
    I wish... /me wants a SMP setup... several nice GHz.

Your distro
    Do you dare insult GNU/LoveLinux 3.0 ?? Even though I loving call the version running KDE3b2, the NGene edition... since it bails out on me even though I love it... no offence NGene, forgive me ?

Your KDE theme
    Nope, still using my hybrid theme... done with being evil and possesed by the XP demon for the moment.

Your editor
    My editor of choice is still ViM with GnuVince super powers.

Your shoes
    I broke my favorite pair of boots today, but not what I was thinking about either.

I could post it, but it's more fun to let you guess...
    Getting on with your life?

Getting on with your life?
    What life ?

What life ?
    The life you have- it's called "Making the best of what you've got". Everybody thinks that their life sucks, and that everyone elses life is great. The truth is, it's what you make of it. I'm not real thrilled with my life, but I understand that I can change it , if I want to. Be careful though, sometimes what you think you want may not be what you need. Just remember "Be careful what you wish for- you might get it!"

Ok... no one seems to be able to guess it, so I might as well tell you all.

I meet a nice girl on ICQ a while back, and after talking to her a couple of times, she has come to the conclusion that NGene is a moron for letting me go.. Soo I guess she likes me then

Feels good to get some positive respone from the other sex for a change...

(( And no, I'm not in love with this one, and I'm not going to Brazil to see her ))

I was going to guess a new girl. I should start checking the forums every 5 minutes.

I was going to guess a new girl. I should start checking the forums every 5 minutes.
    New friend... always nice... I don't have many of them