Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild' reign of power has begun - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovechild' reign of power has begun

Re: Lovechild' reign of power has begone

*shrug* for a non native english speaker, he does quite well....
    Could I point out that I'm not a native english speaker?

Sure you can... and I can point out that I AM a native speaker, yet my spelling skills are horrid... just review some of my posts....

Could I point out that I'm not a native english speaker?
    No, you can't.

... because French is much more similar to English than Danish is.

Isn't it 'begun' ?
    Would you like it better if I translated all my posts to danish... oh grand master of the english langauge ?

Would you like it better if I translated all my posts to danish... oh grand master of the english langauge ?
    If I can post in french, then there's no problem.

Re: Lovechild' reign of power has begun

And why am I being flamed for pointing out a little mistake? I mean, if ASCI_blue or stryder144 had pointed it out before me, would have they been flamed (there, here's a chance for you guys to correct me, is the syntax and grammar correct?)

If I can post in french, then there's no problem.
    Ok... I speak some french to... but see that's your language... now learn mine please !

And I ain't no backward Canadian!

That does it, I'm leaving!

And I ain't no backward Canadian!

That does it, I'm leaving!
    I was referring to the "The World according to America" pictures, as I recall that's the text for Canada... Our friendly but backwards... etc.

And why am I being flamed for pointing out a little mistake? I mean, if ASCI_blue or stryder144 had pointed it out before me, would have they been flamed (there, here's a chance for you guys to correct me, is the syntax and grammar correct?)
    Actually, yes, I would have made the same comment to them as I made to you. Don't consider it a flame, more of a gentel reminder that some people don't like thier spelling mistakes pointed out to everybody, especially in a condenscending tone....

(PS: I think there are about 4 spelling mistakes in the above message)