Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild' reign of power has begun
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovechild' reign of power has begun

Lovechild' reign of power has begun

I'll try my very best to be just...

To protect and serve !

Thanks Cloverm

--edit--
    begone --> begun

GnuVince is one backwards canadian ;D

Kind Mastermind

Re: Lovechild' reign of power has begone

Congrats, man, you deserve it! 8) 8) 8)

I offered my help in maintaining the forums and Cloverm accepted... If Cloverm feels that I do a bad job, then he can just take away my zen.

Now on to figure out how to do stuff so I can become effective.. Where is KP when you need him.. ?

/me kicks KP... get your hands of Jessie and teach me to do stuff like lock topics.. j/k

Woah...you're a moderator now? *8)

That's cool...just try not to hack my posts to shreds if you don't like something I said (well, as long as I don't say anything that is in bad taste anyhow). *:P

Anyhow, congrats! use The Power wisely...

[Edited]
    Hamond says, Lovechild is the bomb !!
    We should all give Lovechild lots of money and plenty of pretty young females.

Just testing weither or not my zen powas work... I shalln't bother you again Hamond... unless you misbehave
    [Edited]

I am freaked out.

I am freaked out.
    why ?

Kind Mastermind

Woah...you're a moderator now? *8)

That's cool...just try not to hack my posts to shreds if you don't like something I said (well, as long as I don't say anything that is in bad taste anyhow). *:P

Anyhow, congrats! use The Power wisely...

[Edited]
    Hamond says, Lovechild is the bomb !!
    We should all give Lovechild lots of money and plenty of pretty young females.

Just testing weither or not my zen powas work... I shalln't bother you again Hamond... unless you misbehave
    [Edited]
    Oh, benevolent dictator, we salute thee! ;D

Oh, benevolent dictator, we salute thee! *;D
    LOL... Seriously, I'll try my best not to abuse the power, if I do I'm sure Cloverm will punish me.

congrats Lovechild!!

Kind Mastermind

LOL... Seriously, I'll try my best not to abuse the power, if I do I'm sure Cloverm will punish me.
    Could I suggest something with leather and whips and chains and...hey, wait, this is my fantasy, Lovechild, get your own!!!