Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Tall Drink Of Water - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tall Drink Of Water

Mentor

Re: Tall Drink Of Water

Isn't a "tall drink of water" a good looking guy?

yup that would be me. ;D

6'5"- it's a real pain being tall.

Whoa... Dean is a big guy... I'm scared now

Yay someone as tall as me!

It is a real pain though I agree. I also have big feet so finding the right cloths/shoes can be a tad bit hard sometimes.

Yay someone as tall as me!

It is a real pain though I agree. I also have big feet so finding the right cloths/shoes can be a tad bit hard sometimes.

Yeah, it's hard (and expensive!) to buy clothing that FITS, and shoes are ridiculous- I wear a size 13EEE, and when I buy boots, I pay about 15% more than someone with "normal" size feet. Doesn't seem fair- I didn't ask to be ths big.

Whoa... Dean is a big guy... I'm scared now
    Like I said before, he's a goliath. Just think, he's extremely old and his vertebrae have probably collapsed by a few inches. It's very scary.

By the way, I'm 5'10" but I wear size 13 shoes. I think it's the brand though. I normally wear 12. I don't know about the width.

Associate

I wear a size 13EEE, and when I buy boots, I pay about 15% more than someone with "normal" size feet. *Doesn't seem fair- I didn't ask to be ths big.
    I don't know how the prices compares, but check out www.oddballshoe.com *They supply most of the NBA with sneakers.

Like I said before, he's a goliath.
    Goliath you say... Good thing my name is David... :P

I'm not 4'11". And I'm not 7'4" either.