Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your favorite book
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite book

Hybrid View

Your favorite book

Let's do it:

Favorite book:
    1984 - George Orwell

Favorite Novel:
    The Whisperer in Darkness - H.P. Lovecraft

Re: Your favorite book

Dennis Rodman - Bad As I Wanna Be

the only book i was able to finish (books just don't do it for me) and i love that book so much i've read it a few more times since

1984 would have to be my favorite also

My favorite book would have to be..
    Linux Firewalls 2nd edition

I just cant put it down

Mentor

Insomniac - Stephen King

i'm not a big book reader either but i have to recomend this book to everyone!

Moby Dick, hands down.

followed by Jerzy Kosinski's "The Painted Bird" and James Wright's "The Branch Will Not Break."

If you ever want to read a really, really, really fucked up book, read "The Painted Bird."

I'm also kind of partial to everything ever written by Faulkner, and yes, Tolstoy.

Chilton's Auto Repair Manual 1964-1971.

1984 was good. I'm actually reading it for the second time right now (actually, I've been 'reading it for the second time' for about a year now. I read it at school as my reading book, only gets read for about 10 minutes per day, not including weekends or holidays... )

I also like the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy! ;D

LoTR is pretty good.

Hideaway - Dean Koontz
    Great book, my name is actually short for Vassago
    He's the bad guy in it... MAN is he twisted!!!

Not that I am or anything :

Also not entirely books, but stories by EA Poe are great.
    Mask of the Red Death was great