Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your ideal woman/man - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ideal woman/man

Re: Your ideal woman/man

Nice, smart, willing to put up with my semi-bleak outlook on life (it's like living in a movie I tell ya! :P), Christian or at least open minded, good self controll, and wanting a relationship that lasts. I never got into dating at all because it was to flavor-of-the-monthish which I don't like.

Oh, and the fact that I am slowly taking over the world. I've been to important places and talked to important people (I kid you not, Regan, Thatcher, Dole, PM of Dominica, etc...). ;D

You're an idiot.

For once, I try to open up and not be the condescending, joke-cracking ass that everybody hates, and you attack me for it. WTF is up with you?

There's more to a woman than her tits, and I should hope that you understand that.
    Touchy subject, eh?

I didn´t attack you, I made fun of you. I thought you if anyone could take a joke. I was obviously wrong.

it starts...
    ya think ya know a guy.
    I can see whats happening <what?> but they don't have a clue <huh?>
    The next thing ya know our trio is down to two <oh>
    The sweet caress of twilight and with all this romantic atmosphere...
    disatsers in the air....

Touchy subject, eh?

I didn´t attack you, I made fun of you. I thought you if anyone could take a joke. I was obviously wrong.
    I can take a joke, but not on my taste in women. Do I go around insulting your taste in women?

Relax guys. It was a joke Feztaa, just blow it off. I hold some of the same views in this area as you and I know what ya mean.

At my age, beathing is the most important requirement in a woman. :-/ :-/ :-/

Good Guru

I can take a joke, but not on my taste in women. Do I go around insulting your taste in women?
    Not that not fair ! You crack jokes on almost everything and when someone crack a joke on you, you got all beef up and stuff.... It is very ovrious that he was just joking. We don't have the guideline on what area we should joke or we should not joke. And plus, the subject is not sensitive at all. If you can't take the joke, don't make jokes on someone else too. You made all sorts of jokes on someone's feeling and suffering ( remember Lovechild's ) and you said that he should take it as a joke and stuff. Now you should do the same...

Good Guru

At my age, beathing is the most important requirement in a woman. :-/ :-/ :-/
    Holy crap !!!! ROTFL .... ;D ;D ;D

May be you should do the same as MD?? Go for a lot younger ones??? ;D

Girls Girls Girls

btw i HATE that song

During the day she wears slacks and what not to work, but when she gets home its windpants, sweat shirt, and sneaks. Able to carry a decent conversation and is pretty much laid back most of the time. Able to understand the difference between home and work (even when I cant), and not under my armpit every other day. Intelligence is a must (which equates to coltrane being single for another 2 years). Open minded when it comes to sex (because I can come up with some good “stuff”. Ive run into this type of girl most of the time, but there is always something off.........emotionally detached, gay, etc etc

An appreciation for jazz doesn’t hurt.

note: I don’t have anything against lesbians, but its kind of annoying when you meet the "right" girl, and you have absolutely NO chance

1. Inteligent
    2. Shared sense of humor
    3. Open minded
    4. Adventurous
    5. Caring
    6. Small (I have to go with LC on this one)

pref red hair