Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your ideal woman/man
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ideal woman/man

Your ideal woman/man

Ok, let's get it all out in the open... and the females can join in as well.... let's have some fun

Mine:

Intelligent, prefer women with at least some clue when it comes to computers. Use of Linux no requirement (conversion??... I like a challenge). Sadly most chicks I know have absolutely no clue what so ever... And on top of that, no humor at all...

Independent, nothing earns my respect more than a women whos opinion I can deeply respect. (this goes for men to, only non sexually )

Confidence, I don't know why, but confidence just makes a women prettier.

Short, I don't really know why I find small women sexy... maybe it's because every female I be around since I was a child was very small...

Pretty eyes, As stated before on this forum I'm a complete sucker for a pair for pretty eyes... Sort of the eyes are the mirror of the soul type of stuff. Happy peoples eyes radiate, I like that.

Long hair, I don't personally care about the color, just as long as it's long.... I don't know a single man who doesn't find shoulder long hair sexy. It's a universial fact.

Must enjoy movies... If possible... Share my love for The X Files and weird British humour such as Monty Python.

Must look good in a dress, have decent table manners and the ability to have fun, without thought to the costs... If I ask you out, it's because I'm willing to pay for dinner, etc. It's non of your concern.. period... and don't complain when I hand over my VISA, I'm paying ! As I see it you repay me with your company.

Re: Your ideal woman/man

Ugh, dating... :

Long hair, I don't personally care about the color, just as long as it's long.... I don't know a single man who doesn't find shoulder long hair sexy. It's a universial fact.
    Nope, I like my women right bald. Hair is the ugliest thing ever!!

j/k

The perfect woman:

- is intelligent. That's #1. I have no interest in some clueless bimbo.
    - I find that physical features aren't all that important. Of course, a great rack doesn't hurt at all, but what happens when she's old and her beauty's gone? She needs something really important (intelligence) that will last longer than her youth
    - a good sense of humor is good, too.

I think that's about it... basically I seek companionship more than sexualtiy.

Ugh, dating... :

The perfect woman:

- is intelligent. That's #1. I have no interest in some clueless bimbo.
    - I find that physical features aren't all that important. Of course, a great rack doesn't hurt at all, but what happens when she's old and her beauty's gone? She needs something really important (intelligence) that will last longer than her youth
    - a good sense of humor is good, too.

I think that's about it... basically I seek companionship more than sexualtiy.
    Translation: "I canīt get a goodlooking chick so I just try to convince everyone I donīt want one." *;D

Translation: "I canīt get a goodlooking chick so I just try to convince everyone I donīt want one." *;D
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation: "I canīt get a goodlooking chick so I just try to convince everyone I donīt want one." ;D
    You're an idiot.

For once, I try to open up and not be the condescending, joke-cracking ass that everybody hates, and you attack me for it. WTF is up with you?

There's more to a woman than her tits, and I should hope that you understand that.

The perfect chick is a deaf mute nymphomaniac who owns a beer joint.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

who owns a beer joint.
    Would that have anything at all to do with "free beer"? <G>

Sounds ideal. ;D

First of all I am ***AVAILABLE***
    The girls has to be cute I dont care if she has big tits nor not.. But she cant be fat she has to be skinny. She has to be a Pius Christian, intelegent, and a little bit wild..