Ok, let's get it all out in the open... and the females can join in as well.... let's have some fun

Mine:

Intelligent, prefer women with at least some clue when it comes to computers. Use of Linux no requirement (conversion??... I like a challenge). Sadly most chicks I know have absolutely no clue what so ever... And on top of that, no humor at all...

Independent, nothing earns my respect more than a women whos opinion I can deeply respect. (this goes for men to, only non sexually )

Confidence, I don't know why, but confidence just makes a women prettier.

Short, I don't really know why I find small women sexy... maybe it's because every female I be around since I was a child was very small...

Pretty eyes, As stated before on this forum I'm a complete sucker for a pair for pretty eyes... Sort of the eyes are the mirror of the soul type of stuff. Happy peoples eyes radiate, I like that.

Long hair, I don't personally care about the color, just as long as it's long.... I don't know a single man who doesn't find shoulder long hair sexy. It's a universial fact.

Must enjoy movies... If possible... Share my love for The X Files and weird British humour such as Monty Python.

Must look good in a dress, have decent table manners and the ability to have fun, without thought to the costs... If I ask you out, it's because I'm willing to pay for dinner, etc. It's non of your concern.. period... and don't complain when I hand over my VISA, I'm paying ! As I see it you repay me with your company.