Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life. love and heavy magic spells ??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life. love and heavy magic spells ???

Re: Life. love and heavy magic spells ???

yeah but when yer married and parents how do you explain to your kids that mommy had to go on a long trip because she was a DIRTY EVIL EMACS USING WHORE!
    No problem...it's implied that with the union of two geeks, this type of knowledge will be inherent in their children.

Well, I've seen my share, go to a Linux Convention and you will be enlighten.
    Anyone knows if there is any Linux Convention soon in Orlando? *
    Sadly geek girls know how rare they are so all of them are already hooked up... Sadly. Or they use BSD, and I don't know about you, but personally don't really trust a chick who worships the devil behind my back :P
    That's fine. *I don't even know what BSD is, exactly *;D

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

BSD = Berkeley Software Distribution

yeah but when yer married and parents how do you explain to your kids that mommy had to go on a long trip because she was a DIRTY EVIL EMACS USING WHORE!
    I would kill to marry a geeky girl... man would that marriage ever rock... :P

Well, I'm a nice guy, trapped in a horrible defective body... not that pretty either...

Can I have it replaced ??
    Not unless you can construct a machine that takes you outside the bounds of Universe 3 (ours) into the sea of auis where you can create and tranfer your soul into the newly created body.

*shrugs* It's from a book.

BSD = Berkeley Software Distribution
    Oh god yes. Say it again! ;D

Anyone knows if there is any Linux Convention soon in Orlando?
    No, but if you hear of any let me know. Orlando is right around the corner for me and I am there at least 2x a week.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Oh god yes. Say it again! ;D
    OK, if you insist! BSD = Berkeley Software Distribution

Happy now?

OK, if you insist! BSD = Berkeley Software Distribution

Happy now?
    CyberGal is HOT !!!!

Geek girls really exist? where were they when I was single? There were plenty of nerd girls, but no hot geek girls. In fact the only ones I have seen are on The screen savers. The blond chick with the funky hair is hot!!