Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My niece
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My niece

Associate

My niece

My sister just called- she had to take my niece
    to the hospital. My niece is five months pregnant
    and having contractions and bleeding. It doesn't
    look good.

Sorry, just had to tell someone- feeling sad and
    scared for my beloved niece.

Re: My niece

Shoot Is this her first pregnancy?

Associate

Yes, this is her first pregnancy. She's been married
    for three years. She was really looking forward to
    the baby- we found out it was a boy last month. She
    would've made a great mother- she's a special
    education teacher- her kids at school really love her.

My sister just called- she had to take my niece
    to the hospital. My niece is five months pregnant
    and having contractions and bleeding. It doesn't
    look good.

Sorry, just had to tell someone- feeling sad and
    scared for my beloved niece.
    Damn, that really stinks. I'm a grandfather 4 times, and a father 4 times. I really feel for you. My regards and prayers to your niece

:'(

i also feel for ya as a dad of two.

Gayle,

Sorry to hear about your niece. Hope everything's OK, our prayers are with her. Please let us know.

--glenn

Kind Mastermind

Dang...as a father expecting his fourth child soon, my prayers are with your neice, her family, and you. My wife and I have had two pregnancies that miscarried. Luckily, they occurred at the beginning of the pregnancy. So, I understand the fear, sadness and uncertainty that you all must be going through.

That made me so very sad to hear, I like children a lot. I hope she and the baby gets out of this ok.

Associate

My sister called- my niece had to have an emergency
    c section last night. The baby lived for an hour.

Thanks for much for your support. It really helped me
    to talk a little last night.

I'm so sorry for your family, I lost a few cousins in a similar fashion, it's heart breaking.

My condolences.