Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The "I had a crappy week" Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "I had a crappy week" Thread

Hybrid View

The "I had a crappy week" Thread

In here you get to lart whatever or whoever made your week suck. This thread will be modded to keep all cheerfulness out of it !

Depression handling via agression !

I'll open the show by big time larting my project teacher for making my projectgroup redone our specification manual, even after he approved of it in the first place.

This caused me to have to cancel my trip to CeBIT 2002, which I was looking forward to. And cancelling a "fiesta" with my girlfriends family.

So while my gf and my buddies are partying their hearts out, I'm stuck with homework.

Re: The "I had a crappy week" Thread

My friend ringing me up to ask me to e-mail our ISP cause he couldn't connect. But he is billed every three months and because he doesn't check his ISP e-mail account, he can't get the bill. So AFAIK they probably cut him off for him not paying his bill. Now how do I e-mail an ISP with that problem? :

sad to hear :-/ .. i hope your next week will be better ..

hmm .. lart at my school and my current life, nothing will ever get better ..

sad to hear :-/ .. i hope your next week will be better ..

hmm .. lart at my school and my current life, nothing will ever get better ..
    That's the spirit... Depression... !!!

That's the spirit... Depression... !!!
    yep .. and im depressed 75% of the day ..

My previous employer screwed me over and now I'm jobless. And this is a bad time for that. As if jobs weren't hard enough to find around here without a depression...

yep .. and im depressed 75% of the day ..
    You have much to learn young jedi !

You have much to learn young jedi !
    yes master ..

yes master ..
    I recommend getting your heart broken by a cute finnish girl to acheive 110% manic depression.

/me got his heart broken too often .. :-/