Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm a no-lifer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a no-lifer

Re: I'm a no-lifer

I was in the running for first place, but then things had to happen which set me way back. Maybe some day I'll pick up again.

Good Guru

Yeah.. me too ... I was out of Internet connection for 12 days .... :

Funny how 12 days will set you back so far. There are some real geeks here.

I can't believe Paul Weaver is still in the top 15 posters, if he was still regular I'm guessing the Great Great Great Great Grand club (or the "absolutley no life what so ever" title) would have been started by now.

Nice to know he pops in from time to time though.

Kind Mastermind

I can't believe Paul Weaver is still in the top 15 posters, if he was still regular I'm guessing the Great Great Great Great Grand club (or the "absolutley no life what so ever" title) would have been started by now.

Nice to know he pops in from time to time though.
    Speaking of Grand Club membership...welcome! Congrats...you are now one of the uber-geeks !

Speaking of Grand Club membership...welcome! *Congrats...you are now one of the uber-geeks !
    Thanks.
    When do I get to learn the secret handshake? ;D

Thanks.
    When do I get to learn the secret handshake? ;D
    I shall let you in on the "sekret" (remember the german accent!!) handshake later, when we have proven that you are ready... or went I have time... whish ever comes first

Kind Mastermind

... whish ever comes first
    Whish ever comes first? Have we been hitting the bottle a little hard today, Lovechild? "No pwoblem, occiffer! I wazzen drikin'. On...On..Honestly...my thoze'r some shiny hand-thingy's!"

Whish ever comes first? Have we been hitting the bottle a little hard today, Lovechild? "No pwoblem, occiffer! I wazzen drikin'. On...On..Honestly...my thoze'r some shiny hand-thingy's!"
    No no... but I did "sin" and drink some coke today... and I liked it !

Only problem is... c and s are pretty close on my keyboard... sometimes I hit the wrong one and I seldomly check my posts before pressing POST.