Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
its me

Thread: its me

its me

Some pictures of me at a robotics contest. We won second on the first day. I'm the one in the blue coat.

Re: its me

Wow... amazing, you look just like a friend of mine. c00

And I like the bot.... I bet it would be cooler if it had a few Linux sticks on it !

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Originally it had a little pirate flag on it, so I tried to find a colour printer in the university but they only had black and white lazer printers. I was planning on printing off a big tux pic. Just wasn't the same in black and white so I didn't use it.

Kind Mastermind

Very cool, Agar. I am glad to see that you are involved with robotics. I have loved robots since I was a kid. Great going and congrats on getting second.

I always wanted to make one of those robots like in the Mega Man series of video games. ;D

How old are you Agar?

I always wanted to make one of those robots like in the Mega Man series of video games. *;D

How old are you Agar?
    I'm 15. These are just simple robots made with lego. Next year were entering the Canada first robotics contest where you make actual robots from scratch.

http://roboticon.cs-club.org

Second part of the competition. This is the one we lost. We had to carry an egg over rough terrain. As you can see ours flipped over leaving egg all over the course for others to enjoy.

Interesting, looks like your robot very thoroughly creamed the entire course with the yolk...