Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

It's your fault I did badly in my english exams!

Thread: It's your fault I did badly in my english exams!

It's your fault I did badly in my english exams!

That's right guys, it's completely your fault that I did badly in my english diploma exams. Since I never do my english homework and usually skip all the classes, I don't learn english at school. This means that I learn english from you guys, and because you write bad english, I learn bad english. I also learn american english, and the teachers at our school don't like american english, especially when I mix it with uk english. >

I got an A- !!! The high school diploma exams, and I got an A minus!! I've never done so badly in my english exams. I'll never forgive you. >

:P

Re: It's your fault I did badly in my english exam

Congrats honey !

You get the LC seal of approval.

You better be happy with that grade, because that's the same one I got on your level, without studing.

That's right guys, it's completely your fault that I did badly in my english diploma exams. Since I never do my english homework and usually skip all the classes, I don't learn english at school. This means that I learn english from you guys, and because you write bad english, I learn bad english. I also learn american english, and the teachers at our school don't like american english, especially when I mix it with uk english. >

I got an A- !!! The high school diploma exams, and I got an A minus!! I've never done so badly in my english exams. I'll never forgive you. >

:P
    Whatcha mean we all write bad?

I ain't speakin' no bad English!

NGene: Don't you worry, thanks to the Internet in general, I can't speak english nor french correctly these days. I'm having more and more pronunciation problems and I often interexchange words from the two languages.

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Good Guru

Hey hey !! Wat cha mouse, lady .... me rite no bad endglich ... :P