Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination

Kind Mastermind

World Domination

Several years ago, one of my friends and I were arguing. In the midst of our arguement, she yelled that I was "an obsessive-compulsive control freak with a god complex". For the last several years I have been trying to down play that particular problem. Well...not anymore!

I am comfortable being an obsessive-compulsive control freak with a god complex! So, I am now going to run for King of the World! It's all about world domination, baby!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyone want to join me in my plans for world conquest? I have an opening or two in my World Domination cabinet. The work is easy: I ask you a question, you answer it, and I do whatever it is I want to do! One word of warning: If you give me advise that I don't take and the course of action that i subsequently choose is the wrong one, it's all your fault! Sound good? The pay is negligable...I would give more money, but then I would have to raise the taxes again. So it is just easier on me to save the money of tax collection by not paying you very much. Sound like a plan? Of course it does...because I'm the Daddy!

Mentor

Re: World Domination

can i be your secretary of finance, i promise i'll count ALL the money properly

Can I be your secretary of strange behavior ? - I promise to futher the cause, the increase of insanity in the general populace.

Ohh I nearly forgot... Can I head the department of romance too ?

I will head up your crime and punishment system. I will make them pay...I will make them all pay.... > > >

I tried running for Pope a few years back. I ran a clean campaign, but I got beat by the Polish candidate. I'm thinking of Dahli Lama; I know it's a figurehead post, but there's a lot of prestige with it. Who knows where it would lead?
    Mountainman, you have my whole-hearted support. When you establish your religon, keep me in mind, OK?

Kind Mastermind

boblucci: *yes you may be the minister of money! *We're going to milk this no talent ass clown world of all it's riches (dang, that sounds like a Bill Gates memo to me) anyway. *Just as long as I have a few hundred billion US dollars in a few secret accounts, I don't care what you do with the money.

Lovechild: *Romance is strange behavior, so you will only be getting one post, not two. *I admire your attempt at double-dipping, but bob won't let you get paid more than a teensy amount anyway (I think he is stealing money from me. *I don't know for sure, though, since he won't let me see the finance ledgers. *I'd watch him closely if you let him set up your bank account. *That reminds me, I think I'll get mountainman to check and see if bob is really a certified accountant or not.). *So, Lovey, you are the new minister of hell and matrimony.

mountainman: *you are the top dog in the crime and punishment department. *Watch boblucci...he's been driving around in some really nice cars recently. *In fact, his cars are newer and nicer than mine *>. *Also, watch Lovechild...he seems a bit too eager to have two jobs.

Dean Moriarity: *Oh Great and Dreadful High Priest of Stryderism, we salute you. *We will be consolidating all the world's religions into one. *I don't know what we will call it yet, so just come up with a few suggestions that I can turn down. *I suggest that they all contain at least passing reference to my awesomeness and nobility. *If not...I'll be yelling "Off with his head!" a lot, just like the Queen of Hearts did in Alice in Wonderland! *Of course, we will eventually call my religion Stryderism, but that is beyond the scope of your finite understanding!

I need a minister of propaganda! *meth...are you available? *

We also need a minister of education...Feztaa get's the job. *Of course, it just requires someone to answer the phone and tell whoever is calling that you are smarter than them. *It goes something like this: "Ministry of Education, Minister of Education Feztaa here, I'm smarter than you!", click!!! * :P

It's not that want two jobs... but I want everyone to be as crazy as me...

Kind Mastermind

It's not that want two jobs... but I want everyone to be as crazy as me...
    That's it! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! No, wait! I've decided to be magnanimous...mountainman...slap him in the back of the head really hard!

That's it! *OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! *No, wait! *I've decided to be magnanimous...mountainman...slap him in the back of the head really hard!
    Thank you, will you put me out of my misery and just kill me now ?

Kind Mastermind

Thank you, will you put me out of my misery and just kill me now ?
    Hey! This isn't one of those mamby-pamby "Democratic" governments. We don't do what the people want us to do, they do as we tell them to do. So, NO, we will not put you out of your misery. While I am not exactly a people person, I want others to share in my misery (after all, that is the point to being a dictator...everyone has to share in the misery).