Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I like .... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I like ....

Kind Mastermind

Re: I like ....

<Lovechild> Why thank you kind sir <Lovechild>

I hope to have a lovely wife and kids someday to, but right now love is a bit tricky (Ain't it always?).
    Give it time, my friend. I was twenty five when I turned around at a coffeehouse and looked at my wife. Out of the blue, something in the back of my head said, "I'm going to marry her!". Seven months later, I was married.

Yes, unfortunately, love is always a bit tricky.

Give it time, my friend. I was twenty five when I turned around at a coffeehouse and looked at my wife. Out of the blue, something in the back of my head said, "I'm going to marry her!". Seven months later, I was married.

Yes, unfortunately, love is always a bit tricky.
    some guys are so lucky...

I met a nice girl at my local library once (she was the librarian). Things were going wonderfully until someone posted nude pics of her on a website and claimed that I had done it (I hadn't even seen her naked by that point, so how could I have?). Oh well...

It's things like this that make me wonder why I even bother at all. God must really hate me or something...

someone posted nude pics of her on a website and claimed that I had done it
    Oh, sorry about that... :P

Oh, sorry about that... :P
    it's alright...you're going to die anyhow if you didn't wear any protection, so it's all good

B&J is good, but Haagendas is still the best (or however it's spelled). Good old coffee flavor

some guys are so lucky...

I met a nice girl at my local library once (she was the librarian). Things were going wonderfully until someone posted nude pics of her on a website and claimed that I had done it (I hadn't even seen her naked by that point, so how could I have?). Oh well...

It's things like this that make me wonder why I even bother at all. God must really hate me or something...
    Oh that's just so wrong on several different levels...

me like um hagen daz rum raisin, also mango!
    cake is ok. cheesecake is better.
    also the midget thing, but they absolutely MUST be dressed
    as circus clowns(i know it costs extra, but you only live once(in this incarnation)).

: