Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

w00t... my man James is on TV !!!

Thread: w00t... my man James is on TV !!!

w00t... my man James is on TV !!!

James Bond - Living Daylight is on TV right now... good for killing time.

Am I the only one looking forward to removing that bastard Pierce Brosnan from the world of Bond... He butched the character and must therefore suffer !! Good thing we only have to stand the torture of him as Bond for one more suckass movie...

So anyone have good ideas to who could make a good "next Bond" ?

I think we need to bring back some of that Sean feel, I would think some one like Christian Bale or Stephen Dorff would be good as Bond.

Re: w00t... my man James is on TV !!!

James Bond - Living Daylight is on TV right now... good for killing time.

Am I the only one looking forward to removing that bastard Pierce Brosnan from the world of Bond... He butched the character and must therefore suffer !! Good thing we only have to stand the torture of him as Bond for one more suckass movie...

I think we need to bring back some of that Sean feel, I would think some one like Christian Bale or Stephen Dorff would be good as Bond.
    Bond movies are great! I hate Brosnan .. he is a bastard. Actually, I hate to tel lyou this, but he signed on for 4 more Bond movies after this last one (Bond 20, Icebreaker, or whatever they decide to call it). Bale doesn't look the part really, but I agree, the Sean acting needs to come back.

That does it... Life isn't worth living anymore !

Kenshi..... buddy... would you consider a high profile hit like Broshan ?
    I would of course pay for everything and you would have the gratetude of the entire Bond community!

Oh and ashcrow I beg to differ I think Bale would make a great Bond, he can look a bit more rough than Broshan without losing the charm that we have come to love... Bale for president...

Danny Devito ;D

creedon?

Danny Devito * ;D
    bahahah thats good stuff.

Ive always thought of Pierce Bronsan as the perfect Bond since his days on "Remington Steele"

Oh well. So much for opinion.

Oh and ashcrow I beg to differ I think Bale would make a great Bond, he can look a bit more rough than Broshan without losing the charm that we have come to love... Bale for president...
    Ok, I can see Bale as Bond more than the current flee bag but I don't think Bale looks like Bond (Like Sean and the guy who only did one Bond movie did).