Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

I like ....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I like ....

I like ....

ICE CREAM or CAKE.

I just ate a whole lot of ice cream so I'd have to say cake. And please, no 'cant have your cake and eat it too' jokes!

Re: I like ....

I like to take long walks on the beach and make furniture then discuss where it might be placed in a room. Not really. But I do like to take naps and make sarcastic comments

I like to have my asshole licked by gorgeous, female midgets.

I like to have my asshole licked by gorgeous, female midgets.
    Does it have to be midgets?

Well it has been a couple of weeks since the last post about a midget.

Agar: You wouldn't happen to be former president Woodrow Wilson would you?

I like my sugar with coffee and cream

erm..what kind of ice cream and cake?

Kind Mastermind

I like Pepsi and pizza. *I was going to say sex, but my wife is in her last few weeks before the birth, so I can't remember what sex is like! *

As for cake or ice cream: unfrosted chocolate cake and rum-raisin ice cream.

Good Guru

You can dip Cake in the icecream and that's good too .....

I like the mix ( vanilla, strawberry, mocha ) kind ... hhmmm.....

Agar: You wouldn't happen to be former president Woodrow Wilson would you?
    I'm sorry but I can not reveal that information to you.

Vim and Python.

Geek girls ;D