Thread: ebay

ebay

bahahha
    my friend saw some pentium 100 old servers for 14 dollars each. Ofcourse it was for 100x pentium 100 for 14 dollars each and now the guy wants 2100 american from him for shipping and the price of the pcs. He was under the impretion he was just bidding for one.

Kind Mastermind

Re: ebay

That's why I always ask if it is for one or all items. I hope he can get out of paying for all of them.

well hes 15. Don't you have to be at least 18 to trade on ebay. Well hes probably not liable for any of it because he clicked the thing saying hes over 18 or whatever age it may be.

Kind Mastermind

well hes 15. Don't you have to be at least 18 to trade on ebay. Well hes probably not liable for any of it because he clicked the thing saying hes over 18 or whatever age it may be.
    I don't know about Canada, but in the US the parents are liable for whatever the child does. Of course, you as the parent can argue that you shouldn't have to pay for a prank that your child did. Or, you could say that ebay needs better controls in place that are used to verify the age of the bidders. At any rate, I hope he and his parents don't get screwed over what appears to be a simple mistake (the seller should have been clear).