Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please cheer me up guys

Re: Please cheer me up guys

Ok. So there's a rabbit and a bear taking a dump in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit. "Do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur?" The rabbit replies, "No I don't." So the bear picks up the rabbit, and wipes his ass.

Kind Mastermind

Pbharris...me likes your story! I am getting hungry, though. Of course, it reminds me of the first time that I ever ate anything that my (then future) wife made. She called it chili. I thought it was a beef soup. Anyway, I was digging around my friends apartment, looking for pepper and hot sauce. Unable to locate the hot sauce, I did finally find the black pepper shaker. I dutifully went to my bowl of, um, er, chili and proceeded to drop half a container of pepper into it. Well, my wife walks up and asks, "So, it's not hot enough for you?". I am well known for planting my foot very deeply into my mouth, so I replied, "Oh, you put spices in this soup?". Well, she graciously replied that the chili was hot enough for her. Doh...

Then there is the first time that my wife and I ever cooked a meal together. I have never used a pressure cooker before, but my wife assured me that she had. So, we loaded the potatoes up into the pressure cooker and proceeded to cook them. Well, when the time came for the potatoes to be done, my wife took them off of the stove. I turned right as she pryed the lid off of the cooker. Well, to say the least, I about dove for cover. I heard a small explosion as the lid blew off the cooker and the potatoes blew all over the room. There was a small amount of potatoe mush embedded in the ceiling (about one inch thick. It was so compacted that when my inlaws moved, they just painted over it!). To say the least, not the most fortuitous beginning of an interesting relationship!

Cheers

I don't know what it is with woman and cooking for me... but the first time I eat with a female, it natural order of things is that she serves Lasange (speeling a bit off) - first my girlfriend, then my friends girlfriend (don't ask) and lastest NGene... it's like I'm cursed... because I don't even like the stuff..

Kind Mastermind

I don't know what it is with woman and cooking for me... but the first time I eat with a female, it natural order of things is that she serves Lasange (speeling a bit off) - first my girlfriend, then my friends girlfriend (don't ask) and lastest NGene... it's like I'm cursed... because I don't even like the stuff..
    Freaky! I like lasagne well enough, but it isn't my favorite "Italian" food. I like ravioli and fetacini (mmmm). Sometimes I like spaghetti. Me very hungry now.