Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm bored
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm bored

I'm bored

It is a slow day at work. Only thing I have done all day is fix a printer and set-up a terminal emulator. And that was in the morning.
    I think I have read most posts in LJR and most of the major news sites.
    What to do now? :

Good Guru

Re: I'm bored

go out to "go get some tools" and hit the bar a for a while Thats what I would do.

Try to install OpenBSD

go out to "go get some tools" and hit the bar a for a while * Thats what I would do.
    Can't do that. Users here get crazy if "my Outlook does not make a sound when I get new e-mail." Gotta be here in case someone can't figure out why they are typing in all-capital letters.
    Though I may be able to slip to a long lunch....mmm...

Try to install OpenBSD
    That is not a bad idea...is it just one cd?

Can't do that. *Users here get crazy if "my Outlook does not make a sound when I get new e-mail." *Gotta be here in case someone can't figure out why they are typing in all-capital letters.
    Though I may be able to slip to a long lunch....mmm...
    So much for that idea. Just realized I left my wallet home. :'(

What do I do with that? Use rawrite to write it to a floppy?

What do I do with that? *Use rawrite to write it to a floppy?
    Yup! Or 'dd' if you're on a Unix box.

Let me give that a try. Have to use rawrite, though. Only Windows and Novell at work.