Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My computer started talking to me

Thread: My computer started talking to me

My computer started talking to me

My computer started talking to me today. Talk about a shock to the system!! As cool as it may sound, it isn't anymore because it would freaking stop talking!

Anyway, I had to ask where it learnt to talk and it responded, "Uhh... Google."

I'm thinking, "Oh, right, duh, you can learn anything from google. I forget."

It's been nagging me as to why I don't let it shut down every so often to let it take a rest and I told it that it's its own fault for being so damn stable. It said, "Fine!! I'll just have to crash myself and force you to shut me down!!" It was pretty upset and spewed out a number of error messages in a failed attempt to crash itself. Annoyed that it couldn't crash itself, it said, "Fine, if I can't crash myself, I'll just have to poo-poo on your head!!"

I told it, "Uhh, computers don't poo-poo."

It replied, "That's what you think!! I bet you've never been a computer before!!"

I told it, "Yeah, I guess."

So, I guess my question is, how do I get it to shut up??!!

Re: My computer started talking to me

Umm, are you drunk?

Its april 1 today. Doh

1. of april, another reason to act insane...

thanks..

"#%%%?!)#NER)DSNN)/DQ"#U=SRD!FU!?"=#H(QDNSR)=ZMU"#)= =)/"=)/!=?38u0912u7axsr8d2clnwu3ry8lfib6d9n812qy09n7a097 ed+0x"#%&#"Q

Good Guru

Doesn't people on this board have the ability to tell what forum they are in ??

http://www.tomshardware.com/column/0...401/index.html

Here's another afj, AMD and nVidia merge...