Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LJR get together - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJR get together

Re: LJR get together

I know:

Mor_gath (sweden), ch-b (Austria), Lovechild (Denmark), Redhead (Denmark), Ralinx (Belgium), and I remember we have a german guy to, but he's no regular.

I forgot Popcorn (UK) and Stryder144 (all over the place)

yes = in southern california, LA or San Diego, count me in. 8)

Kind Mastermind

Dang, am I the only American hanging out in Europe? Speaking of get togethers, why don't all of us who live in Europe meet in Belgium...at Ralinx's haus? The show of force might get him to come back ! Any takers?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

I think there are a few Canadians here, too. Can we come?

I think there are a few Canadians here, too. Can we come?
    /me drools...

Cybergal actually wants to spend time with geeks... guys hurry.... go to Canada NOW !!

j/k --- Just crash the party.

... an european here.
    How about meeting in the Tcheque Republic ? Beer is good and cheap there.

/me goes to see if there is a bottle of Pilsner Urquell left in the fridge

Dang, am I the only American hanging out in Europe? Speaking of get togethers, why don't all of us who live in Europe meet in Belgium...at Ralinx's haus? The show of force might get him to come back ! Any takers?
    YEAH !!!

Let's get packing !

Well I went to the LNO meeting. If you hold one within a few hundred miles of me and I have the money by then, I'll go. I would say have it in the middle of the country, like maybe Kansas City, but most people don't want to drive that far. (Bums...)

Well I went to the LNO meeting. If you hold one within a few hundred miles of me and I have the money by then, I'll go. I would say have it in the middle of the country, like maybe Kansas City, but most people don't want to drive that far. (Bums...)
    I live in Lee's Summit (a suburb of KC) and this could be a good place to have a get together. We do have an international airport.

Well, if you pay for my airfare, I'll be more than happy to come. Otherwise, I'll just have my OWN little get together...

...any Aussies here? Wanna party? I promise a good time, please? anybody? :'(

TTFN,
    ScRapZ_1 :P