Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LJR get together - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJR get together

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Re: LJR get together

Cybergal actually wants to spend time with geeks... guys hurry.... go to Canada NOW !!
    I spend a fair amount of time here so it follows that many of my friends are geeks; in fact, all but one of them is here at LJR!

BTW, when is KP getting married? I must have missed that post.

Well, if you pay for my airfare, I'll be more than happy to come. Otherwise, I'll just have my OWN little get together...

...any Aussies here? Wanna party? I promise a good time, please? anybody? *:'(

TTFN,
    ScRapZ_1 :P
    I second that help the only south american LJR please.
    ;D

Demian is from Germany, SpookyEddy and Othoes are from the UK. Those are all poeple I would freaking love to meet. but i in the states...

Schotty is pretty close to me and i think there are a few others not too far.
    we have a trampoline in the backyard which is always good for a broken leg or two...

BTW, when is KP getting married? I must have missed that post.
    3th of August if I'm not mistaken..

Kind Mastermind

we have a trampoline in the backyard which is always good for a broken leg or two...
    Boy, do I have a story about trampolines. My boss had just taken over his job, when a bunch of drunks from our unit invaded his house (later that same day). They climbed onto his roof and proceeded to jump off of it and onto his trampoline. Well, everyone has had at least one turn when our safety officer takes a dive. Man, he missed the trampolines' bouncy part and hit the support hoop! They should have taken him to the hospital, but he opted to limp home and nurse his pride, er wound. About two weeks later my commander used that episode to illustrate proper drinking safety! Man, this guy got the nickname crash after that. He will probably never live it down, either.

Mentor

What about the people on the east coat lets meet in NYC somewhere or in Jersey ( where i am )!!!!

Good Guru

Well, sice I haven't seen many offers for hosts -- If nothing else, you can all crash my place. My apartment has helpd 30 people just fine, and about 20 people passed out shitfaced drunk.

Well, sice I haven't seen many offers for hosts -- If nothing else, you can all crash my place. My apartment has helpd 30 people just fine, and about 20 people passed out shitfaced drunk.
    Why would I expect that from you and your friends ??

anyways, you are all free to join me in my "mansion", the garden alone should hold a respectable amount of people and we could build a massive grill on the lawn, to make those burgers and those chilli dogs we all love so much.

Hell, why don't you all come to my cottage inside Pine Cave? There are little green lights that lead the way through the cave. I'll give you directions to the entrance.

I'd come if it was planned well in advanced so I know I wouldn't end up in the middle of nowhere with no place to stay. That would suck.