Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovey' getting married
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovey' getting married

Lovey' getting married

You didn't see this one coming !!! Muhahahaha

Well I finally get to enjoy married life, just like the rest of you sorry sobs (well some of you anyways).

Anyways, 13th of august will be the day, since we will have been together for 5 years on that very day.

Re: Lovey' getting married

what's today again?

maybe this is true .. who knows ..

Married but with whom?

I hear Rosie Palm has four available sisters.

/me wonders if todays date has anything to do with it... april 1.... hrmmm.....

It surely does KP..

My girlfriend wouldn't marry me if I was the last person on earth... nah, we spoke about it for a while.. mostly because everyone we know were wondering when we would "go get it over with". but we agreed that we would get a place and see if living together would make us happy or make us make the frontpage as a dramatic murder suicide story, before we considered it seriously.

It surely does KP..

My girlfriend wouldn't marry me if I was the last person on earth... nah, we spoke about it for a while.. mostly because everyone we know were wondering when we would "go get it over with". but we agreed that we would get a place and see if living together would make us happy or make us make the frontpage as a dramatic murder suicide story, before we considered it seriously.
    Exactly what me and mine did.

Exactly what me and mine did.
    Oh, my friends are really on my neck over this one... My bestfriend invited us as Mr. and Mrs. to his wedding.

Good Guru

I lived with my GF for almost 3 years before we get married a little over a year ago ....