Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is the world on slow motion?

Good Guru

Re: Why is the world on slow motion?

They are just plain crazy because they are Americans ..... :P

/me hide under his US Passport ... Hey as long as I'm an American, I too have my free speech rights....

And I guess the supertroll posts don't work because everyone knows that's what they are

I'm bored... And work was such a pain in the butt, I came home and just shut down for a couple of hours <yawn>.

Mentor

Americans are plain retarded. Everyone in europe and the middle east are also retarded. Australians are about as intelligent as lemmings. And lemmings jump off cliffs in mass numbers. Nuclear power is bad and is going to destroy the planet. Thats why I live in NZ, we are a nice safe country with no pollution and no brain dead people. Ha. I figured its best not to abuse religion as some of my best friends are very religious.

Americans are plain retarded. Everyone in europe and the middle east are also retarded. Australians are about as intelligent as lemmings. And lemmings jump off cliffs in mass numbers. Nuclear power is bad and is going to destroy the planet. Thats why I live in NZ, we are a nice safe country with no pollution and no brain dead people. Ha. I figured its best not to abuse religion as some of my best friends are very religious.
    As John Stewert said "Fight in NZ, they reconstructed Middle Earth there and no one even noticed!" :P

Mentor

We noticed, it just wasn't that much different. I have a hobbit as a neighbour, and an elf for a teacher. You see it isn't as segregated as it is made to see, hobbits and elves all live in the same city with humans and wizards. Elves are hot Female elves of course

Americans are plain retarded.
    You go to hell, fucker. You go to hell and you die.

This message has been brought to you by: Nair. When you want smooth legs, Nair for short shorts.

Good Guru

Thats why I live in NZ, we are a nice safe country with no pollution and no brain dead people.
    Yeah, and not to mention that it's one of the world's forgotten places ... Not many people even know where NZ is and that may explain why it's a safe place 'Cause no one lives there..... :P

Not only that, you guys are close enough to Aussies to be jumping off cliffs in large numbers ... ;D

Mentor

Right, enough of this NZ bashing. Who wants to fight me first. I am ready, I'll take anyone on, I'll kick all your asses with 2 hands tied behind my back and a blindfold on.

Warning flags are set.... ;D