Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My sister' PC

Thread: My sister' PC

My sister' PC

Well my sister has this old.. ancient infact.. 200MHz Pentium MMX - and I was thinking.. while she's at school, why don't I sneak Linux onto it, she'll never know the difference if I make sure she can play HOMM3 on it and read her mails.

hrmmm... tempted...

Re: My sister' PC

That's what I did to my sister's computer, and she loves it

Good Guru

Well my sister has this old.. ancient infact.. 200MHz Pentium MMX
    Sheee... my main box is still P233 MMX so it makes it near that ...

As I'm seeing this box do what I needed to do, I have no reason to threw it away ... 8) Debian with IceWM 8)

I say, don't do anything, leave Windows where it is. I got so damn tired of being the official Linux tech support because I helped some friends install it, that I don't even suggest that people install it. Stay trouble free man.

I say, don't do anything, leave Windows where it is. *I got so damn tired of being the official Linux tech support because I helped some friends install it, that I don't even suggest that people install it. *Stay trouble free man.
    I hope I'm not in the annoying group of friends... :P

Mentor

But if he sets it up right, so she can use the internet and whatever else she wants, then nothing will break and there will be nothing to fix.