Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

NGene Fan Club
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NGene Fan Club

NGene Fan Club

I am going to start doing everything NGene does. *She is much smarter than me. *She has figured out that Vim rocks. *She has figured out that WindowMaker rocks. *She has figured out that CLI rocks.

OK, not everthing. *I am scared of Debian, and I am not a girl. * *;D

Re: NGene Fan Club

OK, not everthing. I am scared of Debian, and I am not a girl. ;D
    both of those can change

both of those can change
    The first yes, the second NO!

To misquote the NRA:

"You can have my penis when you pry it from my cold, dead hands."

Debian is a wimpy distro. Gentoo is a buff and burly distro, and a nice race penguin. ;D

hehe 8)

For future reference, no one can ever question that NGene has goddess status on this site.

So NGene is a goddess? I guess that makes me Uber-ultra-ultimate-mega-extra-overlord god, right?

So NGene is a goddess? *I guess that makes me Uber-ultra-ultimate-mega-extra-overlord god, right?
    Then I must be a Ultimate-Super-Mega-Super-Sltra-Super-Saiyan!

goddess [glow=blue,2,300]status[/glow]
    not to be confused with just goddess

therefore the both of you have been demoted to
    top dweeb 1 & 2

you may argue amongst yourselves to determine who is 1 and who is 2

;D ;D ;D

Can I be a girl? Or better yet, a hermaphrodite.