Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ultrapersonal PC!*drool*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultrapersonal PC!*drool*

Ultrapersonal PC!*drool*

*http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/ptech/0....ap/index.html

8) 8) 8)

Only thing is, there's no mention anywhere weather any flavor of Linux could be installed on that little powerhouse.

Here's their *website: *www.oqo.com

I want one!!

Re: Ultrapersonal PC!*drool*

Looks really 8) I want one too ;D

Man, I wonder how they cool the 1Ghz processor in that tiny thing.

They use a Transmeta cpu.

Only thing is, there's no mention anywhere weather any flavor of Linux could be installed on that little powerhouse.

They use a Transmeta cpu.
    Running Windows XP on a CPU made by the company that employes the father of the biggest threat to Windows' reign... Ohh the irony...

This is true. M$ and Transmeta working together. That is a strange partnership indeed.

Hrmmm...I'm sure that someone will come out with a breed of linux for the thing...assuming this little device catches on.

But holy freakin crap! I want that little machine!

Is it upgradable at all? I wouldn't want to try to put more RAM in and realize I have to buy the newer model or some crap...

I want it... but I'm not willing to pay 1000$ for it..

500 maybe