Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've converted !!

Re: I've converted !!

Doesn't sound like a bad religion at all. Maybe I should convert?!

But if LC wants to worship me, I should really consider writing a holy book, like every god/goddess/green alien/whatever does. The book shall be called NGenesis. ;D
    Well I spend a few days praying for a sign from my goddess, and yet my inbox remained the void it's always been.. So I removed the [NGenist] part from my nick to show my anger with the goddess and her lack of support for her followers.

That however turned out bad - and my profile got delete... I take this as proof that NGene is a true goddess... So if you don't mind...

/me starts daily worshipping of NGene...

Well I spend a few days praying for a sign from my goddess, and yet my inbox remained the void it's always been.. So I removed the [NGenist] part from my nick to show my anger with the goddess and her lack of support for her followers.

That however turned out bad - and my profile got delete... I take this as proof that NGene is a true goddess... So if you don't mind...
    YOU SINNER!!! See what happens when you stop worshipping. Besides, the other God out there hasn't written anything to the mankind for 1900 years, so you can wait.

/me starts daily worshipping of NGene...
    Remember that, or you'll end up in eternal pain using Windows 95 on a 486.

Enough of this... you're a cool chick and all, but certainly you're no goddess...

Enough of this... you're a cool chick and all, but certainly you're no goddess...
    You're right, only this girl is a goddess.

sans-hubris, you spread the word of a false goddess, and LC, you're a sinner. You'll end up meeting each other in an eternal pain and suffering. >

sans-hubris, you spread the word of a false goddess, and LC, you're a sinner. You'll end up meeting each other in an eternal pain and suffering. >
    as I told you before being apart from you is torture as it is.. so basicly.... bring it on !!!

as I told you before being apart from you is torture as it is.. so basicly.... bring it on !!!
    You shall use Windows for the rest of your life. Any attempt to use free software (speech AND beer) will result in you seeing NGene kiss other guys!

You shall use Windows for the rest of your life. *Any attempt to use free software (speech AND beer) will result in you seeing NGene kiss other guys!
    That'd be an interesting hell to live in (that is, to see LC tortured in that manner.)