Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION !!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION !!!

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION !!!

Kuka tappoi Kennedyn ??

Mentor

Re: I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION !!!

Kuka tappoi Kennedyn ??
    Lee Harvey Oswald!!!

Lee Harvey Oswald!!!
    That's what you think... it was the... CI<Lovechild gets creamed by magic bullet>

Mentor

so the question wasn't Who killed Kennedy?

Jung vf gur anzr bs gur orfg rqvgbe rire?!

Kuka tappoi Kennedyn ??
    Kuka tietää?

Jung vf gur anzr bs gur orfg rqvgbe rire?!
    UGH !

Kuka tietää?
    Don't tell me I got "killed" wrong.... Finnish is damn hard..

Don't tell me I got "killed" wrong.... Finnish is damn hard..
    No you didn't get it wrong. "Tappoi" is perfectly correct. And the n at the end of Kennedy is also perfectly correct. Are you learning finnish or did you just cheat? ;D

No you didn't get it wrong. "Tappoi" is perfectly correct. And the n at the end of Kennedy is also perfectly correct. Are you learning finnish or did you just cheat? ;D
    I'm determined to learn finnish...if the finnish boyfriend is going to beat me (not physically), then I damn sure isn't going to be beaten by the damn finnish langauge.

But there are no classes in my town in finnish so I pretty much have to figure out your grammar and spelling from finnish translations of texts I know.

This one is derived from a review of JFK I'm trying to read.

The bad thing about doing this is that the only reference to speech I have is what little finnish TV we get here in DK and what I remember hearing up there.