Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your favorite pizza - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite pizza

Re: Your favorite pizza

Meat Lovers!! Oh yeah, if it didn't have four legs when it was alive, it doesn't belong on a pizza!! (with the exception of cheese, cheese is good)

jalapeno, veggie, spinach, onion but when it comes down to it I'll eat almost any kind of pizza.

Free Pizza has a taste I just can't do justice by describing. You gotta try it yourself! *;D :P

My favorites are pepperoni, jalapeno, a lot of cheese, but then again I'll eat almost anything as long as it has a lot of cheese.

Mentor

Popcorn shrimp, mussels, octopus, clams, calamri, almost any kind. You won't find these at Domino's or Pizza Hut but any decent Italian restaurant would have those.
    must be a florida thing, I've never even thought of putting that stuff on pizza

Mentor

must be a florida thing
    I had seafood pizza in Greece, Italy, probably in other US states too, it's really not that uncommon. Check out some of the Italian restaurants in your area, I'm sure they'd have it.

Mentor

Do you guys know what the most popular pizza topping is in Australia? Actually that's one of my favorite ones, but I've never seen it used in the US. It is something you would probably find in your own fridge ...

Peperroni......extra sauce. 3 nights a week this is my dinner *
    so like, how often do you have to upgrade your pants and belt? :P

i like some nice greek stuff, kalamata olives and feta, and whatever else sounds good. [edit] oh and garlic, lots and lots of garlic.

delivery == evil | teh suck.

yeah so guys, maybe i'm spoiled being from Long Island/NYC area, but pizza hut, dominoes, little ceasars, all are NOT real pizza. *Conveyer belt cooked pizza (ESPECIALLY PAPA JOHNS) tastes like poop. *I'm a fan of the old school brick oven pizzaria with classic Neopolitan style pies. *No peperoni though, acid reflux disease
    However, meatballs are mighty good.

Speaking of Pizza..

NGene what was that strange pizza stuff you took me to eat.. Simpukka or something?... it was great..