Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Don't mess with me!

Thread: Don't mess with me!

Don't mess with me!

DOn't you guys EVER try to contradict me, or else...

Re: Don't mess with me!

I promise I won't.. PAIN... LOTS OF PAIN !!!

HAHA, Shit Vince, where do you find this stuff?

I just scrolled down and saw the bottom caption...Very funny!! and good work
    ;D

kozumo is the guy who did it

Kudo's to Kozumo

HAHA. ;D

I might explain that when I lose at any game I feel the need to:
    - break a wall
    - throw something into another wall
    - kill someone
    - etc.

The other day I made a hole into a wall (elbow hit) and I ripped a Pepsi can (half-full) appart with the PS2 controller.

Whoever said videogames don't make you violent ??

I've learned to control my rage with video games. I only get irritated if I play it a lot, but just can't make decent progress, like with Gravitar for a long time. I get angrier when my computer doesn't do what I want it to do. Like when I try to install something and it doesn't want to... I'll slam my fist against the table, crush coke cans, and anything else to let out my anger.