Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What's so hot about lesbians? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's so hot about lesbians?

Re: What's so hot about lesbians?

I keep wondering why there's so much lesbian pr0n on the web and why do men keep watching it. What's so cool about it? I mean, I'm not d/ling any gay pr0n from the web so why do men d/l lesbian pr0n?
    A lot of guys are stupid.

I don't know about the rest of you but I was fortunate to be one of the ones to get invited. Okay so the fun was there but actually being as jealous as I am it was short lived.

So while the saying does make sense

1 woman = good
    more than one woman = more good

It does not paint true with me.

Ras

I can see how guys fantasize about lesbians, but I live with 4 lesbians (I'm the only guy in the house right now) and the reality is that there's nothing attractive about girls who are twice your size, play rugby and can kick your ass in a blink of an eye. Plus most lesbians I've met are fervant (sp?) feminists, so not only am I the oppressed Asian of the house, but the oppressed male also.

Most people picture lesbians as attractive supermodels or something...well I think most geeks think all girls they meet on the internet are hot and sexy...while that may be true now, it was certainly not true 7 years ago on the Internet.

Yeah I definitely believe that guys have trouble seeing the line between theesomes and 2 lesbians and 1 guy. Maybe guys are more visual people than girls.

I know a lesbian (she's a goddess), and she's actually a close friend of mine from college. Her lover isnt attractive at all, so the idea of sleeping with both of them is like being outside on a bright sunny day with a rubber suit on.

On one side its enjoyable, on the other side youre thinking "this sux"

Plus with them being lesbians, its not going to happen anyway

I think some guys just live in a fantasy world when it comes to that
    When the truth is, its a lot of work to deal with 2 women

Lesbians use Debian, therefore they make me hot!

Lesbians use Debian, therefore they make me hot!
    You know there's a Debian parody site...I forgot the link, it's pretty funny.

I think that the reason lesbians seem attractive has to do with the idea of women on the collective consciousness of men. *The standard idea of a woman brings to mind sich qualities as chastity (to a certain point,) nurturing, companionship, sobernes and all thos qualities that are, or were, at some time desirable. *
    Men like women (usually), and seeing them do something that reigns in the collectives subconciousness as naughty (getting jiggy with another girl) entices them. *According to the reigning idea, it is not something that should be done, and it is not something common (a taboo, if you will). I guess it is in a similar fashion as the schoolgirl image.
    Besides, watching two lesbians means watching girls have sex without having to watch any male private parts, which many men consider a plus.
    I think another reason might also be the idea of getting involved in an intimate relation with 2 lesbias is atractive, because it represents sex with less commitments: You can drop out and she still has the other girl, you receive less (or none) responsibilities on the relationship, etc.

You know there's a Debian parody site...I forgot the link, it's pretty funny.
    http://www.lesbian.mine.nu/

I keep wondering why there's so much lesbian pr0n on the web and why do men keep watching it. What's so cool about it? I mean, I'm not d/ling any gay pr0n from the web so why do men d/l lesbian pr0n?
    So you're downloading straight pr0n then?

You guys have made some good points. Actually I have a lesbian friend, and she really is a feminist, but her gf isn't, and they both have different opinions on this issue.

My friend's gf thinks it's the idea "1 naked woman == good, more than one naked woman = more good".

My friend, however, thinks it's because men want to think themselves as something so attracting that they can even make lesbians forget girls. She put it this way: "Two lesbians play together as long as the guy isn't there. But when the guy comes around, he attracts women so much that the lesbians immediately want him to join in. What a bullshit. Men are stupid if they think they can change us."

How do you see this statement? I don't believe any man could actually think that way (if you're heterosexual, you don't forget girls when you see a good-looking guy around, right?) but then again I can never be sure. ;D