Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovechild

Lovechild

3643 post.

OMG! I miss being young and free...

Re: Lovechild

Comes from having a moment here and a moment there... plus I don't really have any friends I spend time with regularly, so I hang out here instead - also more interesting people here than in my local town.

But yes, it's a lot... I must admit to having posted a lot of trash from time to time... I think I have ~1000 one word posts.

Good Guru

And also those threads started and deleted ... those posts counts towards total ... :

And also those threads started and deleted ... those posts counts towards total ... :
    Nope... if a thread or a post is delete your post count is decremented accordingly.

I go through my day cursing the world for giving me such a dull life and worrying if things will ever get better, but then I see Lovechild's post count and remember that it could be worse.

I go through my day cursing the world for giving me such a dull life and worrying if things will ever get better, but then I see Lovechild's post count and remember that it could be worse.
    Why thank you... kicking a man while he's down... why didn't I expect this from a texan ?

man don't be stupid. kicking someone when they're down is what makes the most sense; they are that much closer to your foot!

Why thank you... kicking a man while he's down... why didn't I expect this from a texan ?
    Do all Danes take things too seriously? I'm at the same level you are, so I don't see how it could have hurt you much. (And I mean life level, not post level.)

Do all Danes take things too seriously? I'm at the same level you are, so I don't see how it could have hurt you much. (And I mean life level, not post level.)
    I meant...

I'm very sick today... please kick me while I'm down... remind me that I have no life...

Good Guru

I'm very sick today... please kick me while I'm down... remind me that I have no life...
    Consider it DONE !!

:P