Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Yippee!

Thread: Yippee!

Kind Mastermind

Yippee!

Suh-weet! I received my external modem in the mail on Monday and have finally got it connected and working. So, this is my first ever post while using Linux...no more booting to winders in order to get online! Yippee!!!

Good Guru

Re: Yippee!

Congrats !!!!

Have you also get your dial-on-demand stuff working?? And also the hotmail over httpmail script stuff??

I haven't got that HTTPMail working ..

Suh-weet! *I received my external modem in the mail on Monday and have finally got it connected and working. *So, this is my first ever post while using Linux...no more booting to winders in order to get online! *Yippee!!!
    Great!! I know how you feel; I fially got my printer configured in CUPS the other day- MAN, was I happy when that test print came out perfect. BTW: I'm using a US Robotcs 56k external- external modems + Linux= ;D

Kind Mastermind

Congrats !!!!

Have you also get your dial-on-demand stuff working?? And also the hotmail over httpmail script stuff??

I haven't got that HTTPMail working ..
    No, unfortunately. I have a buddy who is going to give me a couple of nics. Once I get them, I will try to get my Alpha configured as a dial-on-demand server. My winders/Linux dual boot computer doesn't have a nic in it yet, which is the sticking point, right now. Plus, with the new baby, my wife doesn't want me spending too much time with the computers yet. Give me a couple of weeks and I will get everything going.