Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Indian Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indian Food

Indian Food

Anyone fancy a cury?

Re: Indian Food

ohhh yeaaa. me loves my dossa soaked in level 7.

I HATE CURRY !!

When I was in gradeschool we had cooking class and I was cooking with a buddy of mine, and he put curry in everything... EVEN BREAD... so ever since those 3 years in curry hell I've felt like throwing my cookies everytime I smell curry..

Good Guru

Indian food is one of my all time favorite ... Masala dossa or Paratha with lamb curry .... hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm ............... Yammy ..........

I've noticed that a lot of Europen friends like Indian food. Kind of weird.

Personally I like Asian food.

Chicken Tikka Masala. Food of the gods. I eat at my favorite Indian place at least twice a week. I love it. I love it. I am going to go right now and have some!

Personally I like Asian food.
    Anything with lime, chilli and garlic is ok by me... Thai food is very nice..

i was at an friends wedding and she was indian and they sooo much super good food. they have curry stuff an dnon-curry stuff. it was some of the best food of my life

**YUMMY**

i was at an friends wedding and she was indian and they sooo much super good food. they have curry stuff an dnon-curry stuff. it was some of the best food of my life

**YUMMY**
    Some of the best meals in our lives are not comprised of great food but of great company.

Anyone fancy a cury?
    I love Indian food ........Mmmm.........