Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

All better now - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All better now

Kind Mastermind

Re: All better now

20 year olds do not have relationships. They have sex.
    Spoken like a forty year old going through a mid-life crisis! .

Kind Mastermind

That we only do when I do something really dumb
    Ahh...I see that we must be related some how! The only time that my wife and I argue is when I am cranky or if I have done something really stupid. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who goes through that!

true..........I am 40 years old.
    But my wife is 29 (married 8 years) and pregnant with our second child.
    No mid life crisis...............G_D my life is as near perfect (for me) as I could hope for.
    And my 3 year old son prefers Linux to windows. It does a great job on his Bob the Builder web site.

true..........I am 40 years old.
    But my wife is 29 (married 8 years) and pregnant with our second child.
    No mid life crisis...............G_D my life is as near perfect (for me) as I could hope for.
    And my 3 year old son prefers Linux to windows. It does a great job on his Bob the Builder web site.
    :-X

Proof that bigger losers than me exists.
    What? Do they have a higher post count than you?

By the way, fighting with your girlfriend isn't so bad. I used to fight with mine almost every day. But then something changed and we rarely fought anymore. I can't explain it because I don't understand it myself. But the biggest part of being lovers is being friends. Romance will eventually decline and when it does, it can either be replaced with hostility or friendliness. Remember that.

What? Do they have a higher post count than you?

By the way, fighting with your girlfriend isn't so bad. I used to fight with mine almost every day. But then something changed and we rarely fought anymore. I can't explain it because I don't understand it myself. But the biggest part of being lovers is being friends. Romance will eventually decline and when it does, it can either be replaced with hostility or friendliness. Remember that.
    True that... oh and congrats..

Thanks, but it's old news.