Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All better now

Re: All better now

so it's your high school GF (i recall you saying you'd been together 4 years), not your wife. dump her, spend a few months or year or two straightening yourself out and recovering, and then get on with dating and the rest of your life.
    No way.. I love her, and that's all that matters, the rest we can figure out. Fighting isn't that bad, it's mostly related to us never having time to spend together.

Okay this started out with me being happy and laughing at that fun page.. and now YaRness has ruind it all... thank you very much asshole !

yeah and if some jackass like me can get you that riled up about your relationship i'm sure it's just fine.

I'm not riled up.. I was only joking..

Sure I fight from time to time with my gf, but it not bad - it's more like disagreing than actually violent loud angry screaming. That we only do when I do something really dumb

I'm not riled up
    i guess i should try harder.

when does your gf get to meet your, umm, LJR friends?

i guess i should try harder.

when does your gf get to meet your, umm, LJR friends?
    She's with me on IRC sometimes, and she knows most of my good friends there.. but I guess you are talking about NGene - and yes she knows about her to.

I actually think she has an account here too, but she's never around.. she thinks Linux is silly and the only reason she puts up with my love of it is the penguin.. she loves Tux..

But her english isn't all that good, but I'll ask her to make an account and come say hi later..

cloverm: delete LC's account and prevent subscribtion from Denmark for the next 6 months so that Lovey can spend more time with his GF and less time on these boards

cloverm: delete LC's account and prevent subscribtion from Denmark for the next 6 months so that Lovey can spend more time with his GF and less time on these boards
    Haha.. GnuVince, cloverm would be more helpful if he could gets us a place to live..

do you really think that would keep him away?

some friends and i set up forums for my school, and another school has them too, and some kids there rather hate me (well actually only one) anyway so they banned my ip and later the one that hates me wanted me to see something so i proxy and see it.... :-P eventually i got him to unban me to.

20 year olds do not have relationships. They have sex.